The Family Drug and Alcohol Court (FDAC) has been recognised for its impact and innovation in a number of national awards.
- The Partnership Working Award – Children and Young People Now Awards 2012
- Working in Partnership Award - British Medical Journal Improving Health Awards 2012
- Outstanding Achievement Award - Judge Nicholas Crichton, Family Drug and Alcohol Court - Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year Awards 2011
- Outstanding Contribution to the Field of Family Law - Judge Nicholas Crichton - Family Law Awards 2011.
- Psychiatric Team of the Year - Royal College of Psychiatrists Awards 2011
- Children and Young People's Awards - Guardian Public Services Award 2011
To find out more about this service, please contact our Family Drug and Alcohol Court team on 020 7278 5708 or at [email protected]
Help us get more projects like this off the ground: Donate now