What will your New Year’s challenge be?
Published: Monday 11th January 2016
Start 2016 as you mean to go on by taking on an exciting challenge event for Coram
Whether it’s climbing a mountain or running your first ever 10k, you’ll know that by supporting us you are helping the UK’s longest established children’s charity create better chances for vulnerable children.
There is an event for every fundraiser at Coram, so even if you’d rather bake a dessert than trek through a desert, take a look through our fundraising pack.
Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager, Alice Lamb said: “We’re particularly pleased that we have places on popular cycling event, RideLondon, to offer fundraisers.
This 100 mile ride takes place on closed roads and takes in part of the Olympic road race route as well as the countryside around Surrey.
We also have one or two London Marathon places left – but they’re likely to be snapped up quickly!
Coram is such a special charity, best known for its wonderful work in adoption, and by choosing us you can be assured that you’re supporting one of the best-established organisations helping children today.”
Previous fundraising challenges include:
- The Great Coram Cake Off
- Dress Down and Dress Up days e.g. – Onesie Wednesday
- Pub Quizzes – did you know that Coram has a 10-round pub quiz pack ready for you to use? Email us for a pack
- Sponsored walk/run/cycle of 275 miles for 275 years of Coram
- Table football or ping pong tournament
- Treasure hunt
- Coram Crafternoons - design & make your very own Token of Love to raise money for vulnerable children