Coram Impact Summary 2015
Coram aims to ensure that every child has the best possible chance in life. We work to create change that lasts a lifetime. We do this by championing what matters most for children in policy and practice and providing sustained services which strive for excellence. The Impact Summary talks about how Coram achieves this.
- Permanence planning and timely decision-making in adoption.
- Helping children gain the skills and information to make choices that support their future wellbeing.
- Enabling children to be heard.
- Access to digital-first information and advice.
- Providing legal representation.
- Offering research and management services in children’s services systems and practice.
|Publication Date||Thursday 25th June 2015|