Our strategic aims
Coram’s vision is that all children will have the best possible chance to live a fulfilling life.
Our aim is to develop as a National Centre of Excellence for Children featuring services for children who face particular challenges. These include:
- children who cannot remain safely in their birth family or who are in care,
- children in need of access to justice,
- refugee, migrant and trafficked children,
- children and young people who have experienced trauma or whose behaviour places them at risk,
- emotionally vulnerable young people leaving care or in their transition to parenthood and independence.
Our five-year business plan sets out the following objectives:
- To help more children, young people and families through a diverse range of support and intervention services,
- To help children more by championing what matters most for children,
- To increase public understanding and support,
- To sustain and increase operational sustainability through the development of the Coram Group,
- To advance the plans for the development of the Coram campus to further our aims.