Virgin Money London Marathon 2021
Take on London's toughest challenge while raising vital funds to transform the lives of children.
Following the unfortunate postponement of the Virgin Money London Marathon due to public health concerns around Coronavirus, the race is back on for 2021! Having missed out on a physical run in 2020, the excitement for 2021 is going to be electric, don’t miss out on that!!
Charity Place Entry
Coram needs you to run for us, now more than ever - could 2021 be your year? We are currently accepting applications, this is normally a very difficult event to get a place in, so don't hesitate to apply! To receive your application form, or if you already have a place and would like to run with us, get in touch with us today.
We have closed applications for 2021 but please enquire now to register your interest for a place in the 2022 race.
You can also register your interest for a virtual place this year in the first ever Virtual Virgin Money London Marathon.
Registration fee: £75
Minimum fundraising target: £2,000
By taking part you will receive:
- An exclusive personalised Coram ‘Champion for Children’ running vest
- A motivating cheer point along the route
- Finishers Medal
- A VIP post-race reception for you and up to 5 family/friends with sports masseuses and food
- Regular support and advice from a dedicated member of the Challenge Events Team
- An invitation to join the Team Coram WhatsApp group, for regular training advice and fundraising hints and tips
- Personalised Certificate of thanks from Coram
|Date||Sunday 3rd October 2021, 09:00 - 14:00|