Who can refer a child for Coram art or music therapy

With parental consent, anyone involved with a child’s family may refer them to Coram’s Creative Therapies service for art or music therapy.

young child drums in music therapy

Transforming lives through art and music

This might be a:

  • Parent
  • Family support worker
  • Social worker
  • Health visitor
  • Nursery teacher
  • Speech and language therapist
  • Teacher
  • SENCo.

To find out more about this service, please contact our Creative Therapies team on

020 7520 0311 or at creativetherapyadmin@coram.org.uk

If you try to speak people may not listen or it may be difficult to hear, but the drawing is on the table. - Seven-year-old boy

Help transform children's lives through art and music.

Donate now

Back to top of page