From cultural landmarks to the city’s quirky and hidden secrets, runners get to explore the capital on a route like no other. To register your interest, fill out the form at the bottom of the page to be sent an application form.
DATE: 7 APRIL 2024
REGISTRATION FEE: Currently £17.50 (Normally £35)
MINIMUM FUNDRAISING TARGET: £400
How to take part
Ballot entry for 2024 is now closed and the results have been announced.
Charity Place Entry
We still have places on our 2024 London Landmarks Half Marathon team and would love to have you run for Coram! If you are interested in running the only half marathon to go through the City of London and City of Westminster, please complete the application form at the bottom of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By taking part you will receive:
- A personalised Coram ‘Champion for Children’ running vest
- A motivating cheer point along the route
- T-shirt and finishers medal
- A post-race reception for you and up to 4 family/friends
- Regular support and advice from a dedicated member of the Challenge Events Team
- An invitation to join the Team Coram WhatsApp group, for regular training advice and fundraising hints and tips
- Personalised certificate of thanks from Coram
Contact form for challenge events