Take a look at who we’re working with to create better chances for children, now and forever.
Our fantastic partners play a vital role in helping give children the best possible chance in life, especially those facing challenging circumstances.
Thanks to their generosity, we’ve been able to deliver vital programmes for children, young people and their families. To join them in creating positive change that lasts a lifetime, contact our team who would love to speak to you on 020 7520 0379 or via email email@example.com.
The Very Group is the UK’s largest integrated retail and financial services provider, and operator of Very.co.uk and Littlewoods.com
- Very have supported Coram Beanstalk since 2019, with an aim to raise over £600,000
- Colleagues have taken on a number of challenges, including a fire walk and Lego walk to raise money
Club Peloton is a charity and community of people who love to network, ride and fundraise.
- Club Peloton have supported Coram for a number of years through their flagship cycling events
- Two thirds of funds raised come to Coram, with the rest split between other charity partners
- The fundraising from Club Peloton supported Coram more generally, with funds also allocated to our Adoption work
Slalom is a global consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation.
- Slalom selected Coram as their Charity of the Year in April 2022
- Employees have raised money by cycling from London to Brighton and through office events, including a Christmas raffle
- Coram also benefit from a number of pro-bono initiatives supported by Slalom to help us improve the way we support children and young people
Baker McKenzie is an international law firm, bringing insight and foresight to clients across more than 70 global offices.
- Coram Children’s Legal Centre have been the London office Charity of the Year for two years, with Baker McKenzie committed to donating each year
- A number of staff have run the London Marathon and London Landmarks Half Marathon to raise funds and the profile of Coram
- Baker McKenzie support the Kids in Need of Defense (KIND) initiative in partnership with other law firms, which Coram Children’s Legal Centre are part of
Cadence Innova is a values driven consultancy and innovation firm made up of 100+ business leaders, technologists, innovators and sector specialists.
- Our Headline Sponsor of Coram Voice’s awards, Cadence Innova have supported Coram for a number of years
- As well as fundraising, Cadence Innova have supported our work with pro-bono support and sharing their employees expertise
Addleshaw Goddard (AG) are a leading law firm, working with over 2,500 companies around the world.
- Coram have been the Addleshaw Goddard (AG) London office charity partner since 2020, raising money to support a number of entities within the Coram group
- Funds raised by AG support Coram Life Education, Coram Beanstalk and Coram Shakespeare Schools Fund
- AG colleagues have run marathons, hosted Christmas raffles and used payroll giving to support Coram
Kimpton Fitzroy London is a historic five-star hotel, located close to Coram Head Office in Russell Square. Kimpton Hotels are part of the InterContinental Hotels Group.
- Kimpton Fitzroy raise funds for Coram through employee fundraising and cause related marketing
- Coram received over £6,500 from the sale of burgers to hotel guests and diners in 2022
- Two hotel employees ran the 2022 London Marathon in support of Coram
Their Nibs is a fashion brand created by Fiona Bell, founder and previous buyer in the fashion industry.
- A great cause related marketing partnership, Their Nibs donate 20% of the profits from the sale of their children’s ranges
Here are some of the other partners we work with.
- ARA Venn
- ARA Europe
- John Lewis Music Fund
- Belsize Park Rugby Club
- The Flooring Group
Become a Corporate Partner
Get in touch with us to find out more about the mutual benefits of becoming a Corporate Partner with Coram.Join us as a Corporate Partner