Coram-i can work with your organisation to improve its performance in delivering permanence for looked after children. Find out about our Improvement Services in this leaflet
We have already used our specialised improvement framework, costs-avoided methodology and uniquely designed tools to make significant performance improvements in over 20 local authority adoption services. We can help you to:
- achieve better performance against Government scorecards and Ofsted inspection judgements;
- increase staff productivity and satisfaction;
- reduce the resources spent supporting looked after children as a result of earlier permanence placements;
- have access to more accurate, timely management information to help managers track the performance of their staff and service;
- increase user satisfaction at important points in the adoption journey; and progress complex cases with our multi-disciplinary expertise.
To commission this service or to find out more, please download our Improvement Services information leaflet.