Coram-i Improvement Services
Are you a local authority looking to improve practice in children’s services? Has your adoption service received a poor or inadequate rating in a recent Ofsted Inspection?
Coram-i provides improvement services that can assist your adoption service. We have already used our specialised improvement framework, costs-avoided methodology and uniquely designed tools to make significant performance improvements in over 20 local authority adoption services. Coram-i can help you to:
- achieve better performance against government scorecards and Ofsted inspection judgements
- increase staff productivity and satisfaction
- reduce the resources spent supporting looked after children as a result of earlier permanence placements
- have access to more accurate, timely management information to help managers track the performance of their staff and service
- increase user satisfaction at important points in the adoption journey
- progress complex cases with our multi-disciplinary expertise
What local authorities say
The diagnostic report provided the impetus for action planning in a manner that is superior to the Ofsted report because it brought the impact and delay for our children alive at the individual case level and then in aggregate - Steve Tenner, Interim Head of Children's Care Services in Buckinghamshire
How we can help you
Visit our dedicated Coram-i site to find out more about how we can help your local authority and to commission our services.