Help Coram transform more lives
Coram is delighted to be represented at the Coutts & James Andrew International event at MIPIM 2014.
We've been creating better chances for children for 275 years. Our founder, Thomas Coram, ensured that through the creation of The Foundling Hospital, tens of thousands of abandoned children's lives were saved – children who were otherwise 'invisible' to society.
Today, we help over a million children and young people every year. We support children and young people from birth to independence, creating a change that lasts a lifetime.
How do we do it?
Here are some of the ways our work makes a difference to young lives:
- We run one of the UK's largest and most-successful adoption services. We give children the chance of a safe, stable and permanent home with new loving parents.
- Coram Voice works directly with children in care to make sure they are actively involved in decisions about their lives.
- Coram Supported Housing provides vulnerable young people with a safe place to live, and helps them to access education and support.
- Coram Creative Therapy uses art and music to help children suffering with speech or communication problems to build relationships and get ready to learn.
- Coram Life Education inspires school children to make healthy choices through health and drug education. We reach over 850,000 primary school-aged children in thousands of schools nationwide.
- Coram Children's Legal Centre promotes and protects children's rights through the law in the UK and overseas.
Ways you can get involved:
We give practical and emotional help to one million vulnerable children, young people and their families every year. By supporting us you can help us to be there for even more children like Daniel.
Could your company support Coram?
Forming a corporate partnership with Coram helps your company achieve its business goals while making a real impact on our work with vulnerable children and young people. Find out how your company can get involved
For more information please call Alice Lamb, Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager on 020 7520 0426 or email: email@example.com
Thank you for your support.