Funding from charitable trusts and foundations is vitally important to our work.
It enables us to continue to support some of the most vulnerable children and families in the UK today.
Current projects funded by charitable trusts include:
- Providing art and music therapy to young children who have been traumatised by neglect or abuse
- Support for children we have placed with adoptive families, helping them flourish in loving, permanent families, safe in the knowledge that they can come to us for advice and support whenever they need it
- Helping give young people at risk of homelessness positive alternatives to drugs and alcohol.
We are committed to meeting the needs of our Trust supporters. If you become a Trust supporter, we will work with you to identify projects you may wish to fund; or, if you decide to offer unrestricted funding, we will use your money where we know it will really make a difference. In return, we will ensure you receive high quality reports on how your donation has been spent and the impact it has had on the lives of children and families. We are also happy to acknowledge your support, if you would like, on our website, in our annual report, or in other publications as appropriate.
Make a Difference
Working together, you can help us to:
- Find loving, stable families for children in the greatest need,
- Protect children from being left to drift in the care system,
- Support isolated young people as they take control of their lives,
- Tackle the causes and effects of drug and alcohol misuse for children,
- Give parents the confidence to do their best for their children,
- Educate children in making responsible choices in life,
- Help promote and protect children’s legal rights,
- Use research and evaluation to better understand what works when it comes to supporting vulnerable children, and then share our knowledge,
- Train and partner with the professionals and agencies that work to prevent problems setting in children's lives.
A number of Trusts have chosen to support us over several years. This support is invaluable as it allows us to plan ahead knowing that funding is secure. See our annual review (left) to find out more about our impact.
We are keen to develop our relationships with Trusts further – building existing and new partnerships. If you are a Trustee or have links with a Trust or Foundation and are interested in learning more please contact our Philanthropy team on 020 7520 0363 or firstname.lastname@example.org